- RSS Channel Showcase 9117831
- RSS Channel Showcase 5576983
- RSS Channel Showcase 5124941
- RSS Channel Showcase 9991256
Articles on this Page
- 08/17/17--14:36: _Have You Observed Y...
- 08/22/17--10:08: _VEP Medicare Access...
- 09/05/17--14:06: _VEP Healthcare to m...
- 03/05/18--13:33: _VEP Healthcare cong...
- 04/03/18--09:19: _VEP Healthcare name...
- 04/23/18--12:54: _VEP Pediatric Merry...
- 05/06/18--13:27: _VEP Healthcare Appo...
- 06/01/18--13:19: _VEP Healthcare to m...
- 08/17/17--14:36: Have You Observed Your Clinical Decision Unit Lately?
- 04/23/18--12:54: VEP Pediatric Merry-Go-Rounds – April 2018
Better collaboration between the ED and hospitalists. A more satisfying patient experience. The majority of admissions discharged home. Shorter lengths of stay. These are the results being achieved at hospitals nationwide thanks to the advantages provided by a VEP-managed Clinical Decision Unit (CDU). A well-run CDU speeds patient turnaround and improves throughput. Patients move out […]
The post Have You Observed Your Clinical Decision Unit Lately? appeared first on VEP Healthcare.
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) combines parts of the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Value-based Payment Modifier (VBM), and the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) incentive program into one single program called the Merit-based Incentive Payment System, or “MIPS”. The data submitted for the MIPS metrics in 2017 will determine the level of […]
The post VEP Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Update for 2017 appeared first on VEP Healthcare.
Successful management of the hospital’s emergency department leads to expanded role for VEP (CONCORD, CALIFORNIA, USA) VEP Healthcare, Inc. has contracted with Dignity Health – California Hospital Medical Center to manage the hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU). In addition, VEP will continue to manage, as it has for six years, the hospital’s emergency department services. In […]
Distinguished emergency medicine physician has more than 30 years of experience in the field (CONCORD, CALIFORNIA, USA) VEP Healthcare is pleased to announce the appointment of Sanford “Sandy” Herman, MD, to the positions of interim Chair of Emergency Medicine and Emergency Department (ED) Medical Director at Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville, Tennessee. Dr. Herman is certified […]